- ABOUT US (Show/Hide the sub menu)
- PRODUCTS & SERVICES (Show/Hide the sub menu)
- Press & Media (Show/Hide the sub menu)
- Investors (Show/Hide the sub menu)
- Human Resources (Show/Hide the sub menu)
- CSR & Environment (Show/Hide the sub menu)
HPCL is a Government of India Enterprise with a Navratna Status, and a Forbes 2000 and Global Fortune 500 company. It had originally been incorporated as a company under the Indian Companies Act 1913. It is listed on the Bombay Stock exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE), India.
HPCL owns & operates 2 major refineries producing a wide variety of petroleum fuels & specialties, one in Mumbai of 6.5 MMTPA capacity and the other in Visakhapatnam, with a capacity of 8.3 MMTPA.
If you are a Screen reader user click on the Stop link to stop the scroll and read the News items.