- About Us (Show/Hide the sub menu)
- Products & Services (Show/Hide the sub menu)
- Press & Media (Show/Hide the sub menu)
- Investors (Show/Hide the sub menu)
- Human Resources (Show/Hide the sub menu)
- CSR & Environment (Show/Hide the sub menu)
HPCL is a Government of India Enterprise with a Navratna Status, and a Forbes 2000 and Global Fortune 500 company. It had originally been incorporated as a company under the Indian Companies Act 1913. It is listed on the Bombay Stock exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE), India.
HPCL has an annual sales/income from operations of Rs 2,32,188 Crores (US$ 38.75 Billions) during FY 2013-14, having about 20% Marketing share in India among PSUs and a strong market infrastructure.
If you are a Screen reader user click on the Stop link to stop the scroll and read the News items.