A part of HPCL's strategic retail marketing initiative that seeks to break out of traditional fuel retailing, our new Retail Brand "Club HP"
assures high - quality personalized "Vehicle and Consumer Care"
through a select set of outlets. Listen to Club HP Radio Jingles
and view Club HP Videos
.. Club HP
as a brand was developed for Retail Outlets and nurtured after an exhaustive research and auditing its architecture which included collecting feedback from over 13,000 respondents in several key markets across the country. The "Club HP" concept aims to provide the assurance of "Quick Fills", "Expert, Personalised Service", "Total Vehicle Management" and "Consumer Conveniences".
While designing the bouquet of services for Club HP outlets, HPCL has relied upon the feedback received directly from consumers. We realize that consumers are highly conscious of the fuel that goes into their vehicles - each "Club HP"
outlet carries the assurance of HPCL’s ‘Good Fuel Promise’
and delivers the right quality and quantity of the products on offer. Fuel is delivered to these outlets in tank trucks fitted with tamper proof locks and a high degree of control is kept by the HPCL staff to ensure that quality standards are strictly enforced.
The "Club HP"
concept also recognizes the fact that the consumer today places very high importance on vehicle care and at the same time expects other value added services from a fuel retail outlet that help him take care of diverse activities under one roof and in the shortest possible time. The Club HP outlets provide a distinct set of basic and value added offerings which include "Efficient & Expert Service", "Digital Air Towers", "Vehicle Insurance related assistance", "Bills Payment facilities", "Refreshments", "HPCL - ICICI Co-Branded Credit Cards
" "Drive Track Plus Card
", "Payback Card
" (Coalition loyalty program) and a host of other amenities.
To deliver the many conveniences and services, we have associated with leading companies like ICICI Bank, SBI & Other PSU banks, Fed Ex, Western Union Money Transfer, Café Coffee Day, US Pizza, McDonalds, Skypak and many more.
The roll out of "Club HP"
began in a phased manner and encouraged by the initial experience, the “Club HP" brand has been quickly expanded to cover over 1980 outlets in all major cities and towns across India. The distinctive red and blue Club HP logo is an all too familiar symbol inviting motorists looking for a quick and refreshing fuelling experience.
- "Good Fuel Promise" Towers- Consumers are offered the facility to personally conduct simple tests with the help of specially designed standard apparatus. A simple procedure booklet is also provided to help anyone check the quality and quantity of fuel. The consumers are also invited to fill in the printed certificate booklet which will be available at all "Club HP" outlets in order to record their assessment. This feedback is regularly screened by the HPCL team to plan remedial actions or service upgrades in accordance.
- Vehicle Insurance Related Counsel - HPCL has tied up with leading vehicle insurance service providers for these activities which include assistance towards issuance and renewal of policies.
- ATMs - HPCL has taken the lead in providing ATM facilities at its outlets in association with leading banks and is targeting over 2000 ATMs very soon. Select Club HP outlets have already been equipped with ATMs.
- Bills Payments - HPCL has tied up with Skypak Financial Services which is providing "Drop boxes" at all "Club HP" outlets in a phased manner. Consumers can utilize these drop boxes to pay bills relating to a variety of service providers. All one has to do is drop the bill and payment instrument (Cheque / Demand Draft) for the designated service provider and Skypak will route the same to the correct destination…at no extra cost.
- Credit Cards Customers visiting the "Club HP" outlets will be able to use the HPCL - ICICI Co-branded Credit Cards to reap the higher reward points offered by this unique product.
- Vehicle Care - The Club HP outlets have been carefully selected to ensure that they can offer high quality vehicle care. Each Club HP Mega and Max outlet is equipped with a service station. In addition, the outlets will also provide vehicle consumable and accessories, all under one roof. More and more outlets will progressively upgrade to “Authorised Service Stations” as part of our association with various vehicle manufacturers.
- Basic Amenities - Each "Club HP" outlet will extend basic amenities such as "purified drinking water", hygienic rest room facilities, take away food counters, basic medicines and first aid facility.